Deloitte Legal lawyers recognised in 10 practice areas in the latest Best Lawyers rankings
Best Lawyers recognises Deloitte Legal
28 June 2021
Best Lawyers have just released their results for 2021-2022 and we are proud to see that a number of Deloitte Legal partners have received encomium:
- Benoît Féron is recognized as Best Lawyer in the following practice areas: Capital Markets, Corporate Law, Financial Institutions;
- David Roelens is named for Corporate Law and M&A Law;
- Werner van Lembergen is Best Lawyer for Banking & Finance law, Real Estate Law and Structured Finance Law;
- Stijn Demeestere is identified as Best Lawyer in Labour & Employment;
- Luc de Broe and Danny Stas are recognized for Tax Law, and
- Alain-Laurent Verbeke is singled out for Trusts & Estates.
Additional recognitions are also awarded to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized as the "Lawyer of the Year" for each specialty and location. We are happy to announce that Benoît Féron has been recognized as a Lawyer of the Year 2021-2022 in the Capital Markets Law practice area.
Best Lawyers recognizes lawyers based entirely on peer review. Currently recognized lawyers provide feedback via a survey on the calibre of candidate's work. Results are then collected and feedback from voters reviewed. Candidates need to be confirmed to be in good standing with their local bar associations