Deloitte Legal (formerly Laga) recommended in Chambers Europe 2020 guide
A recommended law firm
13 March 2020
For its work as a Belgian and globally connected law firm, Deloitte Legal (formerly Laga) continues to be recommended by Chambers Europe in their 2020 guide.
Our Banking and Finance, Corporate and M&A, Employment, Real Estate, Tax Advisory and Tax Dispute Resolution teams, with Werner Van Lembergen, Hendrik Viaene, David Roelens, Stijn Demeestere, Luc De Broe and Danny Stas, received high praise.
Client comments in Chambers' research include:
- "Excellent network in Belgium"
- "(Deloitte Legal) is our go-to firm"
- "There is a good team of senior associates there who can do the volume work"
- "The team has a great flexibility and availability and is characterised by pragmatism"
- "Because they have a good understanding of our needs and business flows they are able to be more than just legal advisers and more like a sparring partner"
- "Accurate and quality work"
- "(The team) responds in a timely and pragmatic way"
- "They offer a good-quality service"
- "Efficient, pragmatic and solution-driven"
- "Excellent practitioners"
- "The lawyers really make the effort to understand the client and their goals"
- "In terms of technical quality and knowledge the lawyers are highly skilled"