Improve your personal and professional skills
Coaching is a form of guidance aiming at empowering people on a professional or personal level in order to improve wellbeing and motivation as well as effectivity. The objective is to help people improve their personal or professional skills through a structured and goal-oriented process.
Coaching is offered to external clients as well as internal professionals.
In this coaching process, the coachee discovers personal qualities, capacities and talents, as well as hindrances in order to set some goals for personal development. By tapping into sources of power, people may become more empowered and motivated. Topics could refer to communication, self-awareness and -management, feelings of insecurity, how to deal with stressful situations or difficult people, etc. Questions MCC can help you with are:
- How can I improve my communication pattern/style?
- How do I set boundaries towards others in an acceptable way?
- How can I make myself visible? And what is the role of body language?
- How can I manage stressful situations in a constructive way?
- How can I improve time management in my daily activities?
- What do I love doing?
- What are my passions?
This type of coaching can lead to discovering professional ambitions or seeing how personal interests and talents fit with certain jobs in order to unlock one’s potential. It may also cover other topics such as as time management or impression management. Questions MCC can help you with include:
- How can I improve my leadership skills and find a healthy balance between controlling and delegating?
- What are my career options? What would be my next step?
- How do I deal with difficult personalities at work?
- What do I like to do? And how to get more inspiration in my work?
- How to improve time management in my work activities?
- How can I decide on the best field of study? Where? What type of programs?
Often personal and professional coaching go hand in hand. That is all the more the case in family businesses where a family member is considered for the business. MCC offers a set of questionnaires and interviews that may help to get insight in your strengths, ambitions, insecurities and skills that need to be developed related to a specific ambition or function.